- COMFORTABLE SUPPORT FOR FOOT PAIN RELIEF: Providing pain relieving support, the podiatrist-designed orthotics are contoured to mimic the natural shape of your foot. The orthotic insoles effectively stabilize the foot to relieve pain associated with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, neuroma and overpronation, as well as heel and metatarsal pain. Comfortably padded, the inserts are also helpful in relieving shin splints and back pain.
- PODIATRIST DESIGNED SHOCK ABSORBING INSERTS: Designed by podiatrists to provide superior foot support with a deep heel cup and reinforced arch support. The orthotic insoles also include additional cushioning at the forefoot and heel to eliminate painful pressure points and absorb the impact of each step to reduce stress and fatigue.
- FULL LENGTH VERSATILE FIT: Easily worn with most shoe styles, the versatile Envelop orthotic inserts can be trimmed for a customized fit. The full length orthotics have a textured base that will not slip or slide for greater stability and comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with a lightweight composite material, the durable insoles retain their shape without flattening for extensive wearability.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.