- Dark Roast, whole bean: Sweet, smoky, audacious. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- Tasting Notes, brew method: Chocolate malt, molasses, licorice and an earthy lingering finish. Recommended methods: French Press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- Origin Indonesia & South America: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher, Shade Grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- Roasted in the Rocky Mountains: Its all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.