- At last you can wear your dress shoes without suffering. The pedag Holiday three quarter inserts are designed specifically with special occasion footwear in mind. They are thin enough to fit into slip-ons, flats, or stylish peep toes, all while still providing support to your whole foot. Ideal for occasions where you find yourself standing for long periods of time, such as Easter socials or large Thanksgiving banquets.
- Holiday inserts are made from vegetable-tanned leather, with a water based adhesive which helps it to stay in place as you take them on and off. It also helps to resist dislodging due to sweat. The surface is smooth, but the natural leather should help keep your foot from sliding around.
- The Holiday inserts are designed to support you from the heel through the ball of the foot. It helps relieve burning and aching, spreading throughout the metatarsal, and even bunions. Feet afflicted with conditions such as Morton's neuroma, sesamoiditis, poor toe alignment, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, general heel pain, flat feet, pes cavus, pes planus, pronation, supination, or Freiberg disease may benefit from regular use of Holiday insoles.
- These insoles are designed to fit shoes from US sizes Women's 5 through Men's 15 (EU 35 - 48). You should pick the size that corresponds closest to your shoe. If you are a half size above the higher number, pick the next size insert up (e.g. size 6.5 should purchase the Women's 7 size). Holiday is available in either tan or black sets.
- Insole pads are clearly marked as for the left or right shoe. You can purchase a single pair or pack of two pairs. Make sure to insert them correctly into your peep-toes in order to reduce them being seen. Handmade in Germany, using all natural materials. Upper portion is 100% leather.