- DUAL BENEFITS. Polar Ice cold wraps combine the benefits of cryotherapy and compression to treat soft tissue trauma. These fleece wraps hold encapsulated ice packs (filled with purified water) to provide therapeutic cold, while their hook-and-loop closures allow them to be secured firmly over the affected area.
- COMFORTABLE. Polar Ice cold therapy wraps are made of soft fleece that feels good against the skin and prevents the frostbite that can occur with direct ice-on-skin contact. Pockets in the wraps hold the ice packs in place and keep them from shifting.
- EASY TO USE. These cold wraps are easily secured and adjusted with hook & loop closure straps. The encapsulated design of the cold pack elements allows them to refreeze quickly between uses.
- THERAPEUTIC. By reducing pain and controlling edema or swelling, cold therapy allows faster return of normal function.
- VERSATILE. Polar Ice wraps can be used for post-op cryotherapy, sports injuries, rehabilitation, soft tissue trauma, or edema and swelling.