- FIT PROFILE: Low profile/Low volume insoles; Volume refers to the amount of space these comfortable Superfeet insoles will take up in your shoe, whereas, the Profile is how much shape you can expect to feel under your foot. Full-length Superfeet insoles are supposed to be trimmed to fit in your shoes.
- CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The stabilizer cap of these Superfeet shoe sole inserts is reinforced with EVOLYTE, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, to provide structure and support
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: These Superfeet sole inserts are the thinnest of their type.
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup of these slim shoe insoles help stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: The low profile shape of the Superfeet shoe insert helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees